Hemorrhage control - when seconds count!
Celox controls bleeding fast - A revolutionary hemostat!
CELOX™ is a new high performance hemostatic material. It is a proprietary marine biopolymer designed to control high-volume arterial bleeding. CELOX™ is suitable for many applications, from deep arterial bleeds to superficial wounds.
Controls Major Arterial Bleeding
CELOX’s unusual properties have been confirmed in wound models, where they have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to rapidly control major arterial bleeding (without cautery) from traumatic wounds. The granular presentation provides a simple, quick way to control bleeding and is particularly useful in treating difficult and deep wounds. A clot forms within minutes after pouring the product into the wound. Excess granules form a gelled mass to protect the clot. The gelled material is easy to remove.
No Heat Generated
CELOX does not generate any heat, produce burning, nor does it embed itself into the wound.
Works in Hypothermic Conditions
CELOX works whether blood temperature is 98.7°F(37.05°C) or 65.4 F (18.5 °C).
Lightweight, Portable, Easy to Administer
CELOX granules are lightweight, packaged in sterilized, sealed packets which are easy and fast to open. CELOX poured into the wound and held down with gauze for 5 minutes. A compression bandage is then wrapped over the gauze covered wound and patient is transported.
Works on Heparinized Blood
CELOX works on heparinized blood. It works independently of the blood clotting factors.
Clotting mechanism: Celox causes red blood cells to bind together to form a robust, flexible clot. Works independently of blood clotting factors.
* Works Independently of Blood Clotting Factors
* Effective in the HypothermicConditions
* Clots Heparinized Blood
* Rapid and Strong Clot Formation. Helps save lives by controlling bleeding within minutes
* Effective for Severe Arterial Bleeds
* No Heat Reaction or Burning
* Safe for Thoracoabdominal Applications
* Affordable and Lightweight for Individual Carry
* No Special Storage Conditions
* No Special Training Required
* Streile, Waterproof Packaging
* Single Dose Easy Open Packaging
* Easy to remove from wound