Pocket Survival Pack Psp - By Adventure Medical Kits
How did I get here?
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.60 pounds
Your price: $35.01
Sale or bulk price - as low as: $31.51
Bulk purchase price|
Orders over $100 ship FREE to the continental US! Read details
Currently in stock:
Always in stock - Core Product
If it isn’t with you, it can’t save you. Keep this indispensible collection of survival tools with you at all times! Designed by Doug Ritter for Equipped to Survive Foundation. A portion of all proceeds is donated by manufacturer to worthy causes.|
Size: 4 x 3.25 with top folded over
Packaging: Waterproof zip–top clear vinyl pouch, lanyard ready
* Spark–Lite Firestarter – tested for over 1,000sparks. Waterproof. One–handed operation. U.S. military issue.
* Spark–Lite Tinder–Quik – wax impregnated waterproof cotton tinder. 2 minutes burn time. U.S. military issue. 4 included,in a zip–top plastic bag.
* Fox40 Rescue Howler Survival Whistle – triple frequency. Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard and SOLAS specifications. Easy–to–spot brightyellow color. Features a dual–mode lanyard hole.
* Rescue Flash Signal Mirror, 2 x 3 – Lexan polycarbonate with mil–spec style retro–reflective aiming aid for one–handed use. Instructions for signaling are provided on the back of protective cover.Lanyard–ready.
* 20mm Survival Compass – liquid damped.
* Duct Tape – 26 x 2 , rolled around plastic mandrel.
* Stainless Steel Utility Wire – 6’ x 0.02 . Reusable,mil–spec grade, won’t get brittle in cold weather.
* Braided Nylon Cord – 10’. Tested for 150+ lbs.Won’t unravel.
* #69 Black Nylon Thread – 50’. Tested for 10.5lbs.
* Fishing Kit – 4 medium fish hooks, 2 Split Shot and 1Snap Swivel. Packaged in a clear plastic vial with cap.
* Heavy Duty Sewing Needle – Large eye for easy threading.
* 4 Safety Pins.
* Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil – 3sq ft. Make a containerto boil water, a heat reflector for the fire, and much more.
* #2 Pencil and Waterproof Notepaper – includes two 2.125" x3.667" sheets.
* #22 Scalpel Blade – stainless steel, in sealed foil packaging.
* Kit Specific Illustrated Survival Instructions – 33 illustrations,detailed, easy to understand, practical information. Waterproof.
* Contents list – viewable through pouch back. Annotated.Complements Survival Instructions. Can be used as tinder.
* Fresnel Lens Magnifier – 2 x 3 . Read small type in Survival Instructions – no reading glasses needed. Start fire using the sun. Protective sleeve included.
Have a question about this item? Not seeing what you expected? Contact Us at any time!
You can also find this product in the following categories:
1 Person Emergency Kits
Adventure Medical Kits
Wilderness Survival Kits
Outdoor & Camping Gear
Camping First Aid Kits
Adventure Medical Kits